PUBLISHES EVERY TUESDAY
Classified ads, Thursday 10:00 am
Display ads, Thursday 10:00 am
Legals, Thursday at 4:30 pm
HOLIDAYS: Deadlines around holidays are usually one to two days earlier than normal.
CORRECTIONS & CANCELLATIONS
– Notice of any discrepancies must be given to Basin Nickel Ads before the deadline following the first publication of your ad. At that time, Basin Nickel Ads will print the corrected ad one extra time at no charge.
– Cancellations must be made by the deadline or no refund is given.
– The full price of an ad not run at all will be refunded. If the second issue of a consecutive run is canceled, there is no refund.
– A separate ad may not be substituted for a canceled ad.
– Refunds will not exceed the cost of the original ad.
– All advertising is subject to approval from the Basin Nickel Ads regarding subject matter, form, size, wording, illustrations and typography. The Basin Nickel Ads reserves the right to edit, reject or cancel any advertising at any time.
– Basin Nickel Ads does not guarantee specific placement of any advertisement, except that classified ads will run under the correct category. Basin Nickel Ads will attempt to meet customers’ requests, but will make no adjustment, republishing or refund because of advertising position. Color ads take precedence over non-color ads.
– Advertising orders directing insertions of advertising in specific positions or a designated page “or omit” will not be accepted.
– All housing and employment ads must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. They cannot use language that may discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, gender, national origin, and familial status.
– All advertisements that by law are required to identify company name or numbers must do so. Automotive dealers and real estate companies must clearly indicate that they are dealers or realtors, whether by their firm/ dealership’s name or the dealer number or the words “dealer” or “agent”.
– Ads of a personal or sensitive nature must have the name of the person placing the ad and a contact phone number on the ad, or they will not be run. The Basin Nickel Ads reserves the right to refuse such ads if deemed inappropriate or offensive.
-Basin Nickel Ads reserves the right to reject any ad at our discretion without the need to give a specific reason.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.bnads.com and or basinnickelads.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.